Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another check in...

Don't know if any parents are reading this, but just to throw some pictures out there...
Miss Phelps had a birthday this week, and L. wanted to get into the action by decorating her car. I wasn't sure how Miss Phelps would feel about that, so I let her decorate my car instead. Have to say I was thankful when I was wandering around lost in the parking lot at 10:00 at night--can't miss a car covered in tape!


P. is working on learning how to ride a two-wheeler. Despite the snow, the kids still love riding bikes on the driveway. I, on the other hand, can not WAIT to go inside. They may be able to tolerate 12 degree weather....but I'm still not a fan!






The blog has apparently decided it can't handle any more photos for now...I'm going to try a new program a friend suggested, we'll see how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment